Wednesday, September 1, 2010

For you, love.

The way we met is pretty normal.
I met you once, then I never see you till March.
We weren't close at all. We barely talked.

I gave you bad impression, but I wouldn't bother.
Because I don't know you.
I used to have perception on you,
and I thought you were one of those spoiled kids.

It started with a phone call unexpectedly, where you asked me for direction.
Things slowly turned good in between us, it became great during the trip.

The first night we talked was simply perfect.
It wasn't a heart to heart talk, but it changed the way I see you.
You annoyed me. You told me the silliest story I've ever heard,
and you touched my heart.

Since that night, I started to notice you.
I think you are cute in a way, the way you are.
I like the way you annoyed me, even though I found it really annoying sometimes.

I don't know how and when it happened, we started to text each other.
You called me at night after we came home,
and we would talked few hours laughing happily on the phone.

One night, you confessed to me.
I never took it seriously, because I thought you were drunk.

One time, you hold my hand, told them I'm your girlfriend.
You sent me home. You gave me a hug out of sudden.
"Goodbye, take care of yourself there. I'll miss you," you said.

I was curious, I had questions for that. I didn't ask,
because I just love how the way it was.


I begun to listen to my heart. I followed my feelings.
Then I broke up with him.
I started to have feelings for you, but I was afraid.
Who knew you would confess to me again.

Your smile, your words on our last night, keep my heart warm always.

I will never forget the night I left. The feeling was so strong.
The way you hold my hand, it was so tight.
The way you look at the window, from your expression, I know you were sad.

My heart was pouring in rain.
I gave you my last hug, and left.
When I turned around seeking for you, my vision was so blur.
I realized, I teared.

I never want any commitment from you, I just wish for our feelings could stay there forever.

You gave me the courage to love you.
You said we can do it. I trust you,
and I said yes.

Everything happened too quickly, just a blink of eye.
But I know what we had was genuinely, it is until now.

However, sometimes God fools you around, making your life more miserable.
When you thought things are fine now, they change in the next second.

Things did not went smoothly as we thought.

There were times I got so depressed that I cried myself to sleep again.
There were times I got so mad and being fierce to you.
There were times I wished you were there with me, but you weren't there.
There were times we both cried because we were sad that distance brought us apart.

Till today, the problem is still here, waiting for us to solve it.

Do you know how sad am I when I see us got into this situation?
I just want us to be happy and sweet like we used to be.
Do you know why am I angry when you came home late?
Is because I'm worried about you the whole time.
Do you know why I always wait for you to come home till late night?
Is because I miss you too much that I can't even fall asleep.

Do you know, baby?

No matter how worried, how sad, how angry I am,
by saying the simplest things, you always make me smile.

I hope we can fix this right. I know we can.
You are the reason I can hang on till now,
so don't give up on us, don't let distance drift us apart. Because,
I'll hold you in my heart till the day I can hold you in my arms again.


I love you, William Ng ♥

No comments: