Thursday, September 9, 2010

But I had to let you go.

No, I can't forget the day I'm leaving.
We both know this is cruel, but I guess that's the only way.
You can tell from my eyes, that I've probably been crying forever.
Oh, you never say, never let me know once.

Boy, you gave me faith because you believed.
Now look at us, how we broke our heart.
We don't talk the way we used to talk, I can't help but teared.
It used to be sweet, now it's hurting me deep.

If I stay there just a little bit longer,
If I stay there, will our story goes wrong?

I've been standing here all alone, looking at us.
The smile that can't pretend no more, the sorrow shows.
I'm not that kind of girl that you can let down, and think everything's okay.
Your superwoman won't be me, I can't be.

Oh baby, feel it in the bottom of your heart,
I'm always there for you through all the good and bad times.
Gave you all my love, but what you gave me in return.
I can't give anymore, it's just a piece of broken heart.

You are always my everything, because you loved me.
If I know living without you will be this hard, I wouldn't want to live.
The stars we had, they mean nothing to you anymore.
I don't want to talk about it, how we abandon our love.

All I wanted was you. And now I've got you,
but I had to let you go.

No comments: