Monday, September 20, 2010

Sorrow shows.



We used to be so beautiful together, everything seems perfect at that moment. No doubt it was the happiest memory you gave me so far, but time is a bitch. It changes everything.

I know this is never going to be easy, it is expected to be this hard. We are supposed to go through this together, yet I can't see you any where. I've tried my best to work it out and put in every effort I can just to make sure everything goes right between us. Am I trying too hard or not doing good enough? Things are not getting better, they are getting worst and drifting us apart.

Again, I've tried to pick up the broken pieces and patch things up. What made me felt so heartache all these time was, I'm doing this alone. I felt so helpless and lost the whole time. Don't blame me for being emotional, I'm filled with worries and insecurity. How much do I wish you were there with me to solve everything out. I really hope you will.

I can't deny that you have my heart. By saying the simplest thing, you can always make me smile; I'll forgive you each time you apologized even you hurt me so bad. And boy, you have all my trust. No matter what you did to make me feel so miserable, I'll still love you, and this is not going to change.


I'm back to zero now, to the one with no confidence. Tell me everything is okay, tell me you will be here for me and be the hero in my heart. At times I'm trying to be on my own, but I still need you. Hold me and go through it with me together; do something and prove to me that you are worth my heart.

No comments: