Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rain in my heart.

Last night was horrible. I know it felt the same to somebody who is at the other side of the world.

I cried, sobbing quietly to myself under the blanket. I cried to sleep, woke up out of sudden in the middle of the night, I cried again and fallen asleep. Uncountable memories were playing back in my mind, I was so down.

I miss the people from the past and how things were a long time from now. I remember all the fun times I shared with these people and I miss what they call the good old days. I miss no matter how sad I was, there will always people around me, comforting me. I remember the moments we got drunk together, taking care of each other.

"When I first know you, you said you are going to Aussie study. Now, you are really leaving."

I left, and I've been here for almost 3 months. I still hold the memories, those are friends I love, and I still do, but I doubt things can ever be the same.

I was pretending all this while, trying to be strong as much as I can. Holding back as much as I could, but I will get hurt anyway. There were times when I need you, but you weren't there for me. I told myself, "It's gonna be alright, all you can do is smile."

No matter how hard I try, the rain in my heart is still here.

No comments: