Thursday, August 12, 2010

The corner.

In every dream, I was back to the corner when I first saw you, wishing I could go back to the places we've been and freeze the corner so we can stay there forever. If one day you wake up and finding you're missing me, will your heart start to wonder where I could be?

The pictures of us are in my mind all the time, but they are getting blur as time goes by. We never spend much time together before we got apart, what we have were the few weeks of memories. Feelings are fading, things are changing but the love is getting deeper. I miss the most is the feeling being with you, and this is what I'm seeking all this while.

Most of the time, we are busy with studies, work and life. I'm glad you make an effort and spend a little time with me everyday. Although the time we talk isn't long, it's more than enough. What I miss is your voice, what I need is your comfort.

There were heartbreaking moments, and it leaded to sleepless night. Love without heartbreaking isn't perfect. We need it to build and grow a relationship. I still smile when you said something sweet no matter how angry I am. This is why I love you.

5 more months, and I'll be back to where I belong. I hope it means something to you on the day I'm back. I wish we could go back to the corner where it belongs to me and you.

No comments: