Sunday, August 8, 2010

One shot.

My uni life has finally begun, and it's time to stress over assignments and examinations. Why can't my courses are based on examinations, so I don't have to do written assignment right? It's really tiring to write a very long essay and always worried about referencing. Sigh.

I've found a job at a chinese restaurant, introduced by a family friend. Oh well, I never like to work in a restaurant because it is so tiring. Because of that job, I missed my wushu training and may not get to participate the class. I'm going for a job interview tomorrow, hope it turned out good. I seriously need money so badly.

After a hectic weekend, I've decided to give myself a break and followed my cousin to her friend's birthday party last night. The party was held at Universal Bar and it was a private function. We got the whole second floor ourselves, a small dance floor and of course, a cool DJ. The best part of the party was we get free flow of drinks. Drink as much as you can, order whatever you want.

They got me a vodka shot at first, to the birthday boy. Next, I got myself a bottle of Stella Artois, introduced by William who claimed it is so so so nice. Surprisingly it doesn't disappoint me, Stella Artois is definitely a good try and it managed to keep me warm. Then, my cousin's friend got me 2 cocktails, both were in huge glasses. It took me a while to finish the 2 drinks.

Last night was a simple night. No kick, no dance, no nothing. I just enjoyed sitting down with music and have some drinks. Too bad I wasn't there with the person I want to be with. That was the only imperfection of the night.


My cousin and I with the bottle of Stella Artois.




FAT, have to on diet.


Group picture.

No comments: