Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's your day.

I used to feel happy or excited that my birthday is coming but now I don't, because I know nothing special gonna happen.

On the exact day, I told myself, "Be happy, is your day." No matter how hard I tried to put a smile on my face, I still feel the disappointment in my heart. I know what I'm looking for is not going to happen, and I know my birthday wish is an impossible wish.

The night before my birthday, I was having a small celebration at Rubix. It was organized by my lovely cousin, Demi. Thanks for organizing this small little celebration for me, I really need a drink that night.


3 girls on his lap, lucky you Colin (:




So here it goes, my first shot.


The little shot contains 75% alcohol and above, 2 drinks at once.





My cousin and I


After the clock stroked to 12, I got my birthday wish from people I adore and love. They are the best damn thing that appear in my life, especially you.

That night didn't end well, it ended with tears. I cried myself to sleep on my previous birthday, so do this year. What about next year then? I hope that night was just a dream, but I woke up with scars in my heart. I know, all of this are true.

I was pretty tipsy that night, but I wasn't drunk enough to release myself.



My birthday cake ♥


Yours truly.


Aunt and uncle.


Cousin and aunt.


Cousin (:


It is always warm to have family by your side and celebrate birthday with you. I'm glad I have one, even though my parents are far away from me.



My uni friends.


A little birthday cake from them.



These are the people I see in uni everyday. I don't know them for long, but at least I know we treat people with our heart. After all, this is just a beginning of uni life. We still got a long way to go.



Imperfect yet the best and most perfect gift ♥


Across the ocean, just for me ♥


I've checked the mail box everyday without fail to look for this, it was something that I was looking forward to.

Your soft toys are cute enough to cherish me; your handmade card is enough to make my heart warm; your stars are enough to make me feel the love.

Ily, W.N

No comments: