Monday, February 21, 2011

Holiday kicks .

Hey lovelies, sorry for being mia for so long. I'm finally back from holiday at my homie land ♥ . I've been wanted to go back to Malaysia for so long and have been expecting tones of fun from TBS. No doubt, TBS never ever disappoint me for once. I really have to thanks TBS who waited at KLIA for an hour (due to flight delayed) to pick me up and organized an unofficial gathering at mamak once I landed (:

My first TBS outing with them after 6 months, latuk ng's birthday.

Winnie and I


Second outing with TBS at Sepang Goldcoast (:


My pattern bro, limmyx


The girls with jump shot


peace


Both pattern photographer


CMx and Winnie


Limmyx and Fifi



Samuel and Calista



Third outing with TBS at 32 Bar and Bistro, celebrating YouWei's 20th birthday (:


Jeff and I


Two pattern kias


Limmyx and Rabak ♥


Bottoms up, kick lai


Three of us were the most steady that night out of all of them


YouWei, CMx and Latuk Ng.


Jack :)


Birthday boy got drunk at the end of the night :)


This year's Chinese New Year celebration is a failure. I didn't really enjoy much compared to last year but it was fun seeing my cousins again.


My babes drinking at Airport, Ipoh ♥


Ipoh kaki


My last official outing with TBS at Opera top floor celebrating Winnie's birthday (:


Latuk, Jeff and the birthday girl ♥


Had my first sip of Graveyard, it taste bitter!


& lastly, birthday party at Winnie house ♥


Time flies without our knowing. I had hell lots of fun with TBS this one whole month and wishing so badly that I wouldn't need to go back to Perth.

Dear TBS, I would like to thank all of you that you guys still remember my existence and willing to spend your time with me when I'm back. Thanks for all the drunk kicks, prank kicks, dota kicks, joke kicks, food kicks, neway kicks, gamble kicks and smoke kicks. I appreciate you guys from the bottom of my heart.

& lastly, there's something I need not to say. I'm glad and it will remain forever silence in my heart, we are who we are ♥ .

No comments: