Friday, February 25, 2011

Hasta la vista, baby .

You asked me whether I'm angry at you or not, my answer was a no. I couldn't find any reason to angry at you because I know things will happen when both of us were so far away. All I could blame is just the time and distance which brought us apart.

Dramas does happened when I came back, but for once I'm glad that the friendship still exists. Nothing is more important than friendship because when shits happen, friends will be the first one who back you up. Human can live without their lovers, but not their friends. This is what I learned from the past.

However recently, I was disappointed. Things just got better but it was ruined again. Your words broke our friendship apart. I couldn't blame anyone else because misunderstandings do occur when someone intent to create a fight. Once the trust has gone, there's no point to continue everything anymore.

Thanks for the memories, but because of your words, I felt disgusted of everything now.

My love was true, still you threw it all away. But now you’re like the rest, unworthy of my best. Hasta la vista, baby.

No comments: