Sunday, November 28, 2010

Running away.

I've finally completed sem 1 here in Perth. Surprisingly, I manage to survive until now especially those heart breaking moments that happened right before my finals. Yes, I was strong enough to go through it alone by myself. I am still quite shock the way how I went through it.

I will be back to my homeland in one and a half month time. I should and suppose to be excited that I'm going home soon. But honestly, I don't feel that anymore. Everything happens for a reason behind it. Running away from reality is my expertise. I know people change from time to time. They are always in my heart, my best best buddies, but things aren't not the same that I want it to be anymore.

In life, I've learned that shits always happen. Nothing comes perfectly, expectations will just pull you down even more. I don't expect now, I'm just hoping for a better tomorrow everyday. I understand that no matter how tired I am, I have to stand up and be strong because there won't be anyone that could let me rely on.

Things that left with me are those memories that I adore. All those crazy shits we did were my life time experience, I will keep it with me as I grow up. I learned from my mistakes and thanks to those who poke me, wake me up from my dream.

I'll live a better life from now on, I hope.

No comments: