Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wave to love.

She wakes up in bed with a broken heart,
he is sitting at the local bar thinking of thousand words to make it up to her.

And we don't know how we got into this situation.
Trying to make things work, but this time is hard.

We don't feel right, something has gone wrong.
All these times are hard, don't give up on me baby.
I'm close to tears, for the first time we have this feeling.
You give up, I have to go.

I don't regret, I appreciate.
This time I won't delete all the memories, because they are from you.
It reminds me how beautiful we were, but we ain't right for each other.
You make me strong, I'm now a big girl.

The sky is filled with stars, the moon has our shadow.
I told myself, these are memories.
You have her in your arm now, it's time to go.
Thanks for the memories, my last word.

No comments: