Saturday, August 22, 2009

Full with wishes.



I'm finally legal! :DDDD


A big thank you to all my friends who wished me through facebook, text messages, msn and real life! ♥


Thank you Caryn, Jasmine and all FICM Jan Intake 09 for the birthday cake. That was really a surprise because I did not expect any birthday cake in class.






Celebrated my birthday in 3 places - One U, Subang Parade TGI Friday and Subang Neway. I was planning to go to the club but due to H1N1, I decided to postpone my celebration. Well, I finally can enter MOS!



Watched a chinese comedy with hubby at One U and we went back to Subang for my round 2 celebration. Had dinner with hubby, Chun Ming, Winnie and Vincent at TGI Friday. Luckily there was no Standing-on-the-chair-chili-sauce-singing-session.



My 3rd round celebration was held at Subang Neway. Thank you bro and sis for attending my birthday celebration. They had a surprise for me actually but the surprise seems unsuccessful because the waiter told me there will be a cake and champagne for birthday girl. Oh well :)




I'm legal now :P




Thank you hubby ♥













Camwhoere with Domokun.





Singing session.




Winnie and I




We are the only girls.





The couples.










Bro and Sis.










The unsuccessful surprise :P




My birthday present from hubby, yoke lim & june, chun ming & winnie & vincent.




Thank you guys. XOXO

No comments: