Thursday, October 14, 2010

Memories.



Clicking on the playlist, listening to the songs I've abandoned long time ago.
They are always my love. Each of them represent the very special memories of my life,
but I chose to avoid them. Because they are my weakness.
They always hit me down when I heard them, I miss my happiness.

I don't know how I got into this mess, maybe its when I make this decision.
Staying in the past won't help, but they were too beautiful.
I should look forward. I tried, but I fail myself.
There's always a space for them in my heart, nobody can replace those moments.

I am still here seeking for the first time we fell in love, they were wonderful.
The wonder of it, is you just don't realize how much I miss you.
Tired of guessing and waiting, tell me if you miss them as much as I do.
Why hide me from the rest, I wondered.

No comments: